So on days like this I can either bemoan my fate of count the many great things going on!
My good things of the day list :)
- Rachel did not spend her whole physical therapy hour running away screaming (like she has for the last 3 months)! She actually worked with her PT for 5 minutes here and there.
- Harmon ate a peanut butter and Nutella sandwich... A REAL SANDWICH!!!! He has NEVER eaten bread since he was 18 mos!!!!! It was so cool. He always has rejected this in the past.
- I got a new pillow! I love super overstuffed firm pillows and mine was getting flabby so now I have a new one :) I will sleep so nicely tonight if the twins don't do an encore.
- Callum is just walking everywhere and learned a new song. He can now hum the "clean up" song in addition to "Twinkle Twinkle". He also learned today to put small objects into a container.
- A friend saw yesterday's post and recommended this Easy Meals club. I actually think I could do something like this and cook some good meals rather than Taco Bell and Bertolli!
- I picked out my new light fixtures for the new house. I found the most hideously cute ceiling fan for Rachel's room w/pastels and flowers. We found a cute Cinderella Toy Vanity too for her room for only $27 on clearance at Walmart. Can we say her birthday is bought for?
- Everyone napped when they were supposed to meaning they were all in great moods.
I know my some of these things seem silly but I'm trying to be more grateful and enthusiastic. This way when I am so tired on nights like this I won't be cursing the Heavens.