When I first moved to Las Vegas after college I got to know some of the local entertainers. I thought it was so crazy how they had assistants for what I saw was the silliest things. They had people to buy groceries for them. They had cleaning crews to clean their homes and pools. Other people would be charged to get lunch and pick up the latest gadget at Fry's electronics. I thought it was RIDICULOUS! I was like I will never waste money like that! Come on anyone can find time to grocery shop!
Now I would UTTERLY LOVE to be in the position to have people to do all the jobs around here. I have my hands so full! I have a nanny but after caring for the kids, helping me coordinate Harm's DDPre and the twins various therapies, and picking up the floor she doesn't ever have a lot of time to do other things. I made a "to-do" list of the most pressing things and I wanted to faint. It includes organizing/packing this whole house before the April move, going over our investments, organizing our March of Dimes team, throwing Harmon his long overdue birthday party, etc. etc. Add in all of Rachel's new therapies I really think I might lose my mind. Instead of despairing I am dreaming...
So here is my fantasy wish list!
- A chef who could make us all healthy meals that taste good
- A cleaning crew who could come in weekly to just scrub everything down perfectly
- A personal assistant to run errands like grocery shopping and cleaning my car
- An executive assistant who can handle paying bills, paying all these other assistants, balance my books, handle insurance issues, etc.
- Oh and most important a personal masseuse for a daily massage. After all I'm worth it!
This way when I am home all I would have "to do" is play/love my critters, snuggle with Chris, and maybe even relax a little ;)
But alas, none of this is in the budget for we are not millionaires. Nevertheless when all is said and done it will get done and I know can't worry!
But man I should have become a magician...