Seriously! Since last Friday my luck has SUCKED. I told Miriam today during lunch I think I must have stepped on a leprechaun or something.
In one week the following has occurred:
- Harmon might lose his pre-k services
- I broke the $70 key to my Honda. It litterally fell about apart in the ignition when I was turning the car off. (It is a fairly new car too.)
- I hit a sub-contractors car (very very minor and it didn't even damage my car but my 100% perfect driving record is officially gone).
- A trip to Arizona flared up my RA so I'm walking like a defunct penguin
- Oh and this was a weekend family reunion with Chris' family who I love but it is like having Wednesday Adams spend a whole weekend with the Waltons.
- I'm behind on EVERYTHING!!!! I stayed up past 2 on Wednesday just trying to catch up.
- Chris forgot Harmon at pre-k Thursday so I got yelled out while I was on the other side of town... lucky his teacher didn't sent me to the principal's office.
- I forgot Harm's soccer game while my Mother-in-Law searched for over an hour for us
- Callum is sick... Harmon has been sick... Now I'm getting their head cold!
- Two small diamonds have fallen off my ring's micro-pave band...
I could go on but isn't this enough misery for one blog?
So Mr. Leprechaun let me buy you a drink and lets bury the hatchet!!!!! I can't take another week like this one :p