Harmon got further tested for his entry into pre-school. He already qualifies but they want to prepare the teacher for everything. The program is called Developmentally Delayed Pre-School and it is through the public school system. I visited one school this past Monday and it looked great but I didn't like the hours that they have. So I am going to another school this next week with better hours.
Honestly I am still on the fence do I really want him to go? He is doing well in his early intervention and loves it at home. Between our nanny and I, he gets plenty of quality one on one attention. But still the socialization would be good for him and it would be such an advantage for going into kinder. It is only 4x a week and 3 hrs a day so he will still be home plenty.
I guess if I am just honest w/myself my biggest opposition will be admitting that he doesn't need me all day. Since the decision to work at home when I first moved here I figured it was b/c he needed me. But now I think maybe it is I who really needs him.